LACIE is EMR-vendor neutral!
Access to LACIE can be embedded into numerous nationally certified EMRs allowing providers to access LACIE community data without leaving their native EMR or needing a separate sign-on. EMRs that have connected to the Clinical Exchange Platform utilized by LACIE include:
Allscipts, Epic, InterComponentWare, Amazing Charts, GE Centricity, Meditech, AthenHealth, Glostream, Misys, Cerner, gMed, NextGen, CommChart, Greenway, Praxis, CPSI, Healthvision, Prognosis, eClinicalWorks, iMED Corp, Sage, SuccessEHS, Ingenious Med, Sage intergy, e-MDs, Siemens, Encite, Integritas, SOAPware Inc.
- Mosaic Life Care
- Northwest Health Services
- Caritas Clinics
- Kansas City Kansas Fire Department
- MED-ACT, Johnson County Kansas – EMS
- Platte County Health Department
- Samuel U Rodgers Health Center
- Kansas City Care Clinic
- Health Information Organization Partner – Tiger Institute for Health Innovation, University of Missouri – Columbia
- Children’s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
- University of Kansas Hospital System
- Olathe Health System, Inc
- Truman Medical Centers
- Hiawatha Community Hospital
- Hospital District #6
- Northland Healthcare Access
- Cerner Healthe On-Site Health Centers
- North Kansas City Hospital & Meritas Health
- The Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center
- Mid-America Head Start
- Tria Health
- Family Guidance Center
- Swope Health Services
- Liberty Hospital
- And YOU!
Already a participating organization?
Please help one another out by summarizing what information your organization is sharing with others through LACIE. Do so by downloading, completing, signing, and returning this declaration form:
If the data you share changes (from an upgrade, implementation, organizational decision, etc), please simply re-complete the same form LACIE Participation Declaration Form from above.